Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Declarance: The Author guarantees that the Manuscript is original, has not been published previously, and is currently not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and/or doi numbers for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except URL addresses); and all illustrations and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A metadata file will be uploaded separately