Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- AC has had a long history of serving as a critical platform for communities of Asian cinema scholarship everywhere. The field it covers has been extensive though not exhaustive. When preparing for publication consideration, please be sure that the manuscript shows evidence of engagement with work already published in AC. This is to encourage respectful dialogue while reducing unintentional repetition of ideas or arguments that contributes to manuscript rejection.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file has been anonymized for double-blind peer review.
- Should the contribution be accepted to the journal, all figures will be provided with the revised manuscript with all permissions cleared and in high resolution (see Intellect Image Guide). Late image files might not be accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.