Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file has been anonymized for double-blind peer review.
- Should the contribution be accepted to the journal, all figures will be provided with the revised manuscript with all permissions cleared and in high resolution (see Intellect Image Guide). Late image files might not be accepted.
Section default policy
General Call for Articles 2023
Technoetic Arts welcomes contributions between 5,000–7,500 words that focus upon the juncture between art, technology and the mind, drawing from academic research and often unorthodox approaches. In addition, Technoetic Arts invites a variety of scholarly material – including research articles, interviews, transcription of roundtables, as well as contextualised artist statements and speculative fiction.
Authors will be asked to sign the Intellect Publishing Agreement if their article is accepted for publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.